Friday, December 16, 2011

Balloon Sinuplasty Day 3

Day 3: 

The pain is steadily declining, so I'm glad about not having to take the Hydrocodone anymore. As you all know, when taking a narcotic it constipates you, so I took a dose of Miralax and waited - nothing. I thought oh no this worked last time. So between Miralax and two cups of coffee nothing still happened.

I have experienced an upset stomach since the surgery, but that I can probably attribute to the Amoxacillan I am on, along with the Hydrocodone.

I sleep when I can, but just am so tired no matter how much sleep I get. I had some nausea late last night and took one of Pappa's Phenagren pills and of course the nausea got fixed straight away, but a wonderful unexpected side effect happened. I fell asleep and slept for about five hours straight. Phenagren usually does make me sleepy, but I wasn't sure if it would this time, since my Trazadone didn't even work.

So I took another Thursday nite and then another early Friday morning. Seems to help somewhat, so I'll take the sleep whenever it comes.

2 comments:

  1. My sinuplasty was Thursday ans i am still having a touch of nausea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that too. It should pass soon! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete